Juggernaut Generator Promaster Skid Plate
All Generator skids now come with the stand-off kit. See installation instructions and product description photos to see if your generator requires the stand-off kit for installation.
After having a few customer come into our shop with damage on their low hanging rear generators, we came up with a 3/16" steel skid plate that will protect the generator from rocks, road debris and bottoming out on fire roads!
We have tested them on the Ram Winnebago Solis/Travato and Thor Sequence, but should fit any similarly mounted generator!
- Includes hole for easy oil changes on the generator!
- Works for generators that are lower or flush with the existing chassis mounts!
- Easy bolt on installation that clamps to the factory generator mounting bracket. Just need to tighten 4 bolts!
- Only adds 3/16" to the bottom of the generator!
- Powder-coated black for rust and abrasion resistance!
- Weighs around 35lbs!
- Made in Denver, CO!
Ready to upgrade your van?
Talk to our experts to find the perfect combination of upgrades for your adventure vanContact Us